The Original Tour
The original tour
hop on hop off bus tour
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the city with London’s Original Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. See St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London plus much more.
Enjoy a free Thames River Cruise and free Walking Tours.
Tour Starts: Daily 9.00am | Last Full Tour: Approx 5.00pm
(Buses run every 15-20 minutes)
Piccadilly Circus / Trafalgar Square / Russell Square / Victoria / Marble Arch / Tower Hill
Thames river cruise
Why not enjoy a complimentary Thames River Cruise included with your Original Tour 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket.
You can Hop on Hop off the river boats from either Westminster Pier (near Big Ben) or Tower Pier (near the Tower of London).
48/72 hour tickets holders enjoy an extended cruise to historic Greenwich, where you can see The Cutty Sark, the Royal Observatory, Old Royal Naval College or Royal Greenwich Park.
Being a customer of the Original Tour lets you enjoy 3 free walking tours too!
- Changing of the Guard – See Buckingham Palace, St James’s Palace and the regiments that guard them in this exciting walk as you march alongside the guards at Buckingham Palace. Departs daily at 10.00am from The Original London Visitor Centre.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Walk – A 90 minute walk through the heart of the capital’s rocking heritage: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie and The Sex Pistols – it’s only Rock ‘n’ Roll, but I like it! Departs daily at 1.00pm from The Original London Visitor Centre.
- Jack the Ripper – Walk in the footsteps of the world’s most infamous serial killer as we reveal his murderous tale from the dark streets of Whitechapel in 1888. Departs daily at 4.00pm from The Original Tour stop at Tower of London on Tower Hill
Your 24, 48 or 72 hour Original Tour ticket gives you unlimited access to Hop on Hop off across all 3 different bus tour routes, plus 3 shuttle services, connecting you with the main train stations and hotel districts.
With 80+ Original Tour bus stops, and buses operating every 10-15 minutes you’re never far away from your next Original open top bus.
Visitor’s Tip: We recommend if it’s your first visit to London to ride the Yellow Route for the complete tour, this takes approx 2.5hrs. Afterwards, you are able to Hop on Hop off at your favourite London attractions, or just continue sightseeing from your Original Tour open top bus.
- Yellow Route – The Original Tour T1 (Live English Guide) & T2 (Multilingual Audio Guides) highlights the must see attractions of London including Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, The Shard and much more.
- Blue Route – The Royal Borough Tour T4 passes through the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, home to the exclusive shopping district of Knightsbridge, with the world famous Harrods department store. Kids will love Kensington where you will find the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum, normally all with free entry.
- Orange Route – The British Museum Tour T5 transports you to The British Museum, the most popular attraction in London, with over 6 million visitors per year. Along the way you can Hop off and visit Chinatown, the British Library and the home of London’s theatre district, Shaftesbury Avenue and Covent Garden.
- Duration: 24/48/72 Hour Ticket
- Unlimited Hop on Hop off –
- 3 Different Routes
- Hop on Hop off Thames River Cruise
- 3 Walking Tours
- Live English Guides
- Free Exclusive Kid’s Club Plus
- Activity Pack
- Complimentary WiFi
- Audio Guide in 11 Languages
- 24/48/72 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Tour Ticket
- Free Hop on Hop off River Cruise
- Free Walking Tours
- Kids’ Club and Activity Pack
We want to hear from you.
If you have any questions about the tours, or the booking process please don't hesitate to get in touch.
(Expect a reply within 24 hours)
Established in the heart and soul of Queensway, Bayswater since 1983, LondonDayTripz is a proud family run business that has decades of experience within the travel industry. Initially starting as a family run video shop, like our customers, we’ve adapted to a more global economy. We realise the importance London has with people all around the world, and it is with great pride we aim to give every single person an experience they will never forget!
We love London, from its amazing architecture to its thriving cultural scene, whatever the weather, we aim to give you a true Londoners experience!
2021 © Rights reserved London Day Tripz Limited
Company Reg No. 12012768
Registered in United Kingdom